What is Right Start?
- To see children in their early learning years receive the right start within vibrant learning environments that stimulate movement and sensory activation while nurturing relationships and social opportunities.
- To develop life’s little champions so that they are able to realise their potential.
- Always fun, meaningful and relevant childhood development.
- Right Start is a fundamental and perceptual movement skills program that aims to give children experiences in seeing, hearing, touching, processing, making perceptual judgements and reacting through carefully sequenced activities that incorporate the following essential building blocks.
- Essential Building Blocks
A Fundamental and Perceptual Movement Program that aims to give children experiences in seeing, hearing, touching, processing, making perceptual judgements and reacting through carefully sequenced activities. Call us today and partner with our amazing team to develop life’s little champions.
For further information please contact us on 6285 6993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Term Dates
First Day – Monday, 3 February 2020
Last Day – Thursday, 9 April 2020
No Lessons on Good Friday (Friday, 10 April 2020), Easter Saturday (Saturday, 11 April 2020) and Easter Sunday (Sunday, 12 April 2020).
First Day – Monday, 27 April 2020
Last Day – Sunday, 5 July 2020
First Day – Monday, 20 July 2020
Last Day – Sunday, 27 September 2020
First Day – Monday, 12 October 2020
Last Day – Sunday, 20 December 2020